Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Plan

Well, it's been a crazy couple of months..
Recently I've been on an extended vacation in San Diego, visiting friends and family, working, surfing, and thinking about my next move. I've decided though, that staying in Denver is the right choice - it makes sense for so many reasons, part of that being my work.

For the last year, I've been concentrating on stock photography, which is great, but it's time to start searching out more commercial work. While not the center of the advertising world, Colorado's full of beautiful places, and Denver itself is such a central location - easy to hop on over to the midwest or either coast at a moment's notice.

Good friends, beautiful weather, and a great art & music community make it all that more appealing.

In the upcoming months, I plan to continue this blog, posting on various photo shoots and travel plans, as well as any fun or interesting items I come across.. the archived items you'll find below are from my iStockphoto blog. I'll also be revamping my website a bit, adding full shoot series and some direct links for purchasing imagery. I'll continue to shoot stock, while researching the best way to market myself to advertising and commercial buyers across the country.

In the meantime I'm off to Chicago for a week. A bit of last minute work and fun before settling into a new mile high home.

No comments: